• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

“what do you fear, lady?' he asked. 'a cage,' she said.”; any

BETTER BEWARE, I GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT
    DEVIL-MAY-CARE WITH A LUST FOR LIFE

Blessedly another horse shows up!

Perhaps the old bay queen should exercise more caution but audibly sighs with relief to see another face The sky colored mare slowly reverts back to her standing bay and salmon and laughs gentle, turning her head more prominently to gaze at the other with her good eye. Ygritte has remained youthful inside and out, the Beqanna magic has blessed her well. She spent many days reflecting and feeling beside herself with how past events has taken their charge but...somehow with the return of the Dale, as close to the Falls as she could manage, Ygritte is renewed again.

"Thank goodness! I was beginning to think it was only I and the little one," Ygritte motions to her swollen belly that moved in response to her voice, "And Ea, I am Ygritte. I do believe I may have been the first but hopefully we are not the last. My heart is absolutely brimming to see this land!" She laughs deeply in her small form, her wings sifting and settling over her nearly termed baby. "Perhaps you'd like to walk with me? Let's see if we can find any others...plus it's time for this child to meet this world and I do believe she needs a little motivation." Ygritte smiles warmly.

The bay mare lets her good eye drift off, as there are voices on the horizon, though she does not fear anything in this moment. Beqanna felt right after so long, she felt at peace since the day the world slipped away along with the sight of Kreios. Ygritte felt alive, happy, fulfilled. She was the daughter of Texas and Naitivity, she could never simply lay down and die, a forgotten heap of silly old bones. No, she was to thrive in this new (old) world.

"Shall we, Ea?" Her smile splitting her pink-orange likes wildly and welcomingly, her smiles always coming easily. "Tell me about yourself...I'd love to reminisce and see what Beqannian memories we may share, the names and faces we both my know."

Ygritte.

@Ea

Messages In This Thread
    RE: “what do you fear, lady?' he asked. 'a cage,' she said.”; any - by Ygritte - 03-28-2023, 09:26 AM