• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I saw a piece of heaven waiting in patience for me
    Skywalker
    "I don't want my life to imitate art,
    I want my life to be art."
    -Carrie Fisher

A shiver of satisfaction slides along her spine as the mare explains the magic. The idea is pure novelty to her young mind. Though wings are commonplace in her family, the supernatural certainly is not. Another question sits at the tip of her tongue, but Evermind answers it before it can spring to life. Even if it’s only flowers, it’s still quite fascinating.

“I wish you could teach me..” Her tone is dreamy and full of longing. She loves beautiful things and would be thrilled to create them on the smallest whim. Indeed, part of the reason she has not bothered to return to her home is because Beqanna is bursting with pleasing elements, from the sublime plants to the frolicking wildlife to the elegant mare before her. “Are your moms pretty like you?”

She knows that her own dark appearance with its pops of fluorescent colors is attractive enough, but perhaps because it is her own normal that she is always captivated by those with contrasting appearances. They just always seem more angelic, more amicable when she comes across them. The soft glow of Evermind’s voice only confirms the girl’s opinion and her smile shifts from one of enthusiastic joy to one of reassured ease.

“Skywalker, but Sky is easier.”

She looks at their surroundings again as she offers her name, feeling that magnetic pull of its wordless invitation once more. Without missing a beat, she returns her attention to Evermind with an eager question lightly coated in emotional supplication. “Can I stay here?”

IMAGE BY otis4rt
    @ Evermind 

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I saw a piece of heaven waiting in patience for me - by skywalker - 04-13-2023, 07:12 PM