• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  let me wrap my teeth around the world
    She would take the time to think, but there would be only a glisten of a smile and gaze back. There would be some time to think, but not like she could fight the fate how she came to be and such. Surrounding by the water once more, it was all that was the only thing that was surrounding her and helping her in most cases. She would pop back up to the water and look back at him from a distance and wave a fin at the raven as if to keep them known that they are not alone. 

"Although it is unfortunate, it is something that would one day perhaps be useful in its own way. Would there be something that you wish to know more about or even explore about? Even though I do not have much ability or much help, I do not mind in the least. Even a talking and traveling buddy if you ever plan to do so. Maybe until there no longer lingers water for me."

She would keep herself with patience and never once did she ever lose her patience. If she did then there was perhaps a reason to lose that temper of hers, but can she really turn away from being that a once in a lifetime to see. 

@Abrus

Messages In This Thread
    let me wrap my teeth around the world - by Abrus - 04-03-2023, 11:24 PM
    RE: let me wrap my teeth around the world - by Selija - 08-15-2023, 09:19 PM