• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  The Moment of My Life [Private]
    He nudged her back again.

"You will never have to prove your love to me, just the fact that you're even interested in this is enough proof for me. Now I just hope that I will be able to show you just how much I love you."

He raised his head and moved slowly to get on her. He was very careful, mostly because he was so scared that since he was so big that she wouldn't be able to handle this and he would hurt her. When he got into the right position he moved his head to look at her, trying to see if she was uncertain. But he didn't, he just saw the love in her eyes and that shoved him that she really did want this. He carefully started moving, still a bit scared that he would hurt her.

"I love you. Thank you so much for finding me and wanting to be with me."

He laid his head on her neck and nuzzled her as he continued to move until he finished. He stayed still for some time and looked at her again.

"Are you alright."

@Paj Sia

Messages In This Thread
    The Moment of My Life [Private] - by Paj Sia - 04-20-2023, 09:20 PM
    RE: The Moment of My Life [Private] - by Thorsen - 04-21-2023, 06:14 PM
    RE: The Moment of My Life [Private] - by Paj Sia - 04-21-2023, 08:12 PM
    RE: The Moment of My Life [Private] - by Thorsen - 04-22-2023, 02:20 PM
    RE: The Moment of My Life [Private] - by Paj Sia - 04-22-2023, 02:34 PM
    RE: The Moment of My Life [Private] - by Thorsen - 04-23-2023, 04:24 PM
    RE: The Moment of My Life [Private] - by Paj Sia - 04-23-2023, 05:39 PM
    RE: The Moment of My Life [Private] - by Thorsen - 04-24-2023, 06:57 AM
    RE: The Moment of My Life [Private] - by Paj Sia - 04-24-2023, 08:11 AM