• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[TAKEOVER]  my pennies made your crown

Beyza has not yet figured out if she is still ambitious or if that is also a part of her she has packaged up with the past and hidden away - but she knows she could, at the very least, protect the Dale. At least for a time, at least until someone else with bigger ideas came along.

She is not alone here, though, unlike Ischia. This is not a decision she can make unilaterally without considering what someone else thinks upon the matter (and so she had, once Aquaria had disappeared - Beyza does not remember if she gave anything else other than her ability to protect her daughters in every way possible, including taking a position so someone else could not waltz in and grab it).

So she seeks out Ea in the early hours of the morning - feeling a genuine flicker of happiness when she spots the other mare. It warms her gaze as she approaches, and reminds her to be conscious of her blinks and be sure to disperse them appropriately so she does not appear too strange. “Hello, Ea.” Not being one to dodge a subject or delay it with preamble, she asks simply - “Do you think the Dale needs a leader?”

beyza

artwork by kharthian

@Leah for Ea obviously but also open to anyone else lurking in the Dale who has some Thoughts on Leadership

Messages In This Thread
    my pennies made your crown - by Beyza - 05-13-2023, 12:02 PM
    RE: my pennies made your crown - by Ea - 05-13-2023, 07:14 PM
    RE: my pennies made your crown - by Beyza - 05-14-2023, 06:51 PM