• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i've moved further than i thought i could
    I V A R
    promising everything i do not mean
    When the floodwaters spilled across Beqanna, Ivar was freed from the prison crafted by the sea witch and the magician. The tall walls of the cenote in which he’d spent nearly twenty years were no barrier when filled with water. The kelpie swam to the surface of the new ocean, the one that covered lands that he’d once known.

Beqanna had become an unfamiliar place, melancholy and wariness thick in the air, and so Ivar had left it behind.

Tonight he returns, accompanied by a full moon that hovers just over the edge of the sea. The kelpie steps onto land, shaking out the wet hair of his blue and white mane as the seawater drips down his scaled sides. There are more marks on him than when he’d left, thick scars across his well-muscled body. One crosses over the white blaze that bisects his sapphire face, a dark edge on his otherwise preternatural beauty.

Ivar has never had trouble drawing attention, so he does not bother to cast the lure of his golden gaze. Instead he wades through the water, climbing onto the bank and shaking the last of the brackish water from his body. Someone will come soon, he knows, and they’ll tell him about this place.

I know my lies could not make you believe
    in my dark times, baby this is all I could be

ooc: i dont know what this is

Messages In This Thread
    i've moved further than i thought i could - by Ivar - 07-07-2023, 09:39 PM