• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  you’re a cage without me
    margot

Margot once found it annoying that every stranger’s greeting accompanied porcelain-fueled curiosity. She didn’t understand then how intrinsic people’s most unique qualities become. How over months and years that which makes you special is so ingrained in you, as simple as breathing.

Now, she meets that fascination with a smile, pale gaze hinting at the secrets of her fragility.

“You’re not missing much,” Margot replies coyly, then scrapes her knee against the ground in such a way that it creates a grating noise. “See?” she asks as she rises to stand, “So inconspicuous.” 

A few slight scratches begin to ooze blood down the ivory of Margot’s leg. She sighs in an almost chiding way, then rolls her eyes.

“We all bleed the same, I suppose.”

Margot slowly drifts her gaze over Severe before answering the woman’s question.

“Years now, I think. It’s hard to keep track amongst all the . . . monotony.” She pauses, appraising the demon’s slick face. “I’m a terrible ruler for not knowing how long you’ve been here, Severe. Care to enlighten me?”

@Severe

Messages In This Thread
    you’re a cage without me - by margot - 01-29-2024, 09:43 PM
    RE: you’re a cage without me - by Severe - 02-03-2024, 04:05 PM
    RE: you’re a cage without me - by margot - 02-12-2024, 09:37 PM
    RE: you’re a cage without me - by Severe - 03-03-2024, 05:33 PM
    RE: you’re a cage without me - by margot - 04-02-2024, 03:06 PM
    RE: you’re a cage without me - by Severe - 05-13-2024, 08:34 PM