• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS || Any

His stride is long and surprisingly smooth.  The undead parts of him worked effortlessly to move him across the deadened landscape.  It almost seemed unnatural given his bodies state.  Each exposed joint functioned as any other equines would, the muscles working in a push and pull movement harmoniously.  He consciously matched his pace to those nearest him.  His interest is peaked in the creatures he has found so far within the confides of his Masters domain.

He had thought briefly of the explanation Oaks had given and he considered that maybe they were much more the same than different.  Obviously outwardly he was more impressive but in his time on this plane of existence he has known many with more impressive inward talents.  The silence of the ghostly mare leads him to suspect she is hiding such and for good reasons.  He was not one to pry closed lips and so he questioned the spotted one again, "I see.  And this has happened for as long as you can remember?"  He also considered why they, the ghost and him, have not succumb to such powers.  He waited briefly before adding, "I was born with a magic that took me years to control.  Things would just shrivel and die around me for no reason at all.   Eventually I learned how to harness that power and leak it onto the world as I see fit."  A curse his mother had called it.  A gift he saw it as.  What he was born with though is not what the pair had witnessed.  No, that had been a gift for his servitude.  "Perhaps your experiences are not just random occurrences.  Maybe it is much more... explainable."  This wouldn't be the first time he has come across others with unknown and uncontrolled gifts.  He had a way of finding those lost souls and bending them to his will.  His Masters will.

His ember gaze keeps watch over the lands and each step that is placed upon it.  You could never be too sure when something, or someone, would pop up.  He also keeps within his view the pair that accompanied him.  They were still strangers after all, and he truly trusted no one but his God.

Zain
    ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS

@ Oaks 
    @ Beyza 
    @ margot If she wished to happen upon them
    *Be Warned*
    Possesses health transference
    and may steal your health.
    //Blight-Undead Appearance-Fire Mimicry-Fire Immunity-Health Transference-Shadows\\
    Fire Mimicry- Glowing, Radiant Heat (warm to burning), Aesthetic Smoke

Messages In This Thread
    ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS || Any - by Zain - 02-06-2024, 09:54 AM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS || Any - by margot - 02-08-2024, 08:09 PM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS || Any - by Oaks - 02-10-2024, 09:46 PM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS || Any - by Zain - 02-15-2024, 06:28 PM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS || Any - by margot - 02-28-2024, 03:13 AM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS || Any - by Oaks - 03-19-2024, 06:05 PM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS || Any - by Zain - 03-19-2024, 07:27 PM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS || Any - by margot - 04-02-2024, 03:11 PM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS || Any - by Oaks - 04-15-2024, 11:39 AM
    RE: ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS || Any - by Zain - 04-15-2024, 06:03 PM