• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  don't think twice

My sapphire gaze intently watches the strange creature as I await a hopeful answer to my question.  One does not come and I am slightly saddened my search would have to continue on.  I could not fault him though and so I smile at his response.

I’ve just returned myself. I had hoped to find some guidance at the Mountain, some quest to give me purpose.

I tilt my head in consideration at the dragons' words.  I knew of the Mountain as the home of their world's magical entities, but it had never crossed my mind to go there in search of something, much less purpose.  I had never considered my purpose I guess, nor to seek guidance in finding it.  The world has become much more complex than I remember it being.

My treading has begun to wear on me and so with this I nod and smile to my new friend, "I hope you find whatever you are looking for on the mountain."  My eyes blink away the dry air as I look downstream, "I better continue my search as well," I look to the sapphire scaled creature once more.  "It was nice to meet you Terin," I pause momentarily before sinking beneath the water's surface and pressing on down the river to find my home.

D
    eiti
    A God's Creation | Carnage X Dynast

@Terin Smile
    *Kelpie Mimicry Traits*
    -Enhanced Beauty, Finned tail(in water only), Sharp Teeth-
    :|: Physical Appearance :|:
    Black rainbow sheen scales, blue snake eyes

Messages In This Thread
    don't think twice - by Terin - 02-10-2024, 08:44 PM
    RE: don't think twice - by Deiti - 02-13-2024, 07:48 PM
    RE: don't think twice - by Terin - 02-17-2024, 07:01 PM