• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  give me the twilight two-way vision; any

so if your wings won't find you heaven,
    I will bring it down like an ancient bygone

The sun sets, leaving red, claw-like marks of sky piercing through veil of clouds in its wake. As the world darkles, the varnish mare wanders, a somberness in the way that she carries herself. Naluca is often lost in the shroud of gloom that swirls about her - both metaphorically and in reality. Despite the air of melancholy to her, she is content in her twilight ventures. There is simply much that weighs to her mind - particularly the overwhelming feeling of being displaced.

She cannot remember how she found these lands, only that she was suddenly here. She remembers very little of her past, and even the recent happenings of the present. In the moment, while she treads carefully through foliage and under branches, she tries to search her mind for what could have lead her here. She remembers fragments; flashes of lighting that crackle against bleak and blackened skies, the dissonant whispers and mutterings of faceless voices, all which send a shiver up her spine. The unknown was all too familiar to her, and she wishes that wasn’t so. All of these disjointed thoughts agitate her.

Naluca loses focus of her surroundings, feathered hoof catching a root protruding from the ground as she walks so carelessly. She grunts as she trips, stumbling over the root. Within moments, she is shrouded in shadow. Naluca has had the ability to shift into an inky black mist, swirled with faint ribbons of purple. She shifts back only moments later with a shake of her horned head, sparing herself from what could have been an embarrassing tumble.

Naluca

ooc: this is crap but I'm trying sobs

Messages In This Thread
    give me the twilight two-way vision; any - by Naluca - 02-21-2024, 06:44 PM