• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Because I could not stop for death, he kindly stopped for me [Any]
    What Is An Ocean But A Multitude Of Drops
    She is, in short, exhausted. From her time spent at the battle grounds, to her rest period in the meadow, to her unexpected (albeit exciting) pregnancy, Astri is more than glad to be returning to a place she can absolutely call home. There was something … tantalizing about the way the Chamber drew her in. When her festive jade hooves cross the ever-watched border, she feels a peace she had never known before blanket her. Strange, that she should feel so attuned to a place that plots to steal children and brainwash mares. The green girl smirks, curving her neck to brush her lips briefly across her newly swollen sides. There was no need for brainwash or stealing where she was involved. What better way to serve her appointed kingdom than to fill it with chamber blood?

Her two-toned eyes flit amongst the trees, hoping to find companionship here in this place. It had been unjust for her to be gone so long, but duty comes first. The pine trees clear and the chill of winter blows down on the bare, grassy opening in the kingdom. With an audible sigh she lowers her head to graze, finally unwinding.
    astri
    yule x astrah

Messages In This Thread
    Because I could not stop for death, he kindly stopped for me [Any] - by Astri - 08-27-2015, 05:29 PM