• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

It Comes In Waves I Close My Eyes (Any)
    Rainbow 
    The small mare walked around the edge of the Field wondering where she was and how she got there. Everything was such a blur anymore since that stallion attack on her previous herd. She breathed in deeply then letting it out in a cloud of vapor and the scent hit her horses, not just any horses stallions and mares but the scent of stallion scared her and sent her into a shivering mess. She stuck by the small creek and the bare trees hoping that she wasn't noticed by anyone of the male gender. She scanned the area, it was beautiful  to was probably more beautiful in the spring and summer time but it still took Hoku's breath away she had never come across anything so beautiful in her 3 years of living. She walked out into the open space and her dainty hooves crunching in the snow, she was slightly under weight and her mane was matted from her travels but she was nothing short of unattractive.She shivers slightly in the cold breeze she would kill, figuratively speaking for anything warm right at the moment in time but yet warmth isn't going to be found. 
    Hoku
    Don't let me drown

Messages In This Thread
    It Comes In Waves I Close My Eyes (Any) - by MischeifManaged - 09-27-2015, 04:35 PM