• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

when you think of love do you think of pain? (herds)

The white stallion was getting a little shifty and angry and the big roan just sighed. "Enough with the childish games. We can let the miss choose who she wants to go with. She isn't just property that we can throw around. She is a living thing, and she is carrying new life. So leave her be pale boy and let her choose." Skull said his voice hard and emotionless as he stood by the mares head slightly infront of her to keep her separated from the pale stallion with the glowing red eyes. Then another stallion came walking up making his body tense. They already has to much testosterone coming from one stallion ready to fight. He walked right up the white stallion called Gryffen mocking him in his tone as he demands what he was doing with his mate and child. The big roan stallion held in a chuckle as he told the mare to go with it. How weird. The stallion shook his head "Greetings stallion I'm Skull. Might I ask what you are doing?" the red boy asked his head tilted his long black mane flowing to one side.

He lifted his head again as he caught another's scent but it was a mare she smelled of sand and warm breezes. "Hello Exemplary, I am Skull. Pleased to meet you" he said bowing his head slightly as his green eyes wondered to the new comers and the pale ball of anger then to the mare that started it all. She was quiet and he liked that, he moved to stand closer to her side almost touching her shoulder with his muzzle and he looked over at her "Don't worry I'll protect you from that monster" he whispered softly in her ear as he watched the pale stallion with mild irritation.  

Skullu

How am I supposed to fix you? When you love being broken?

Hoku - Skullu - Riordan - Ryn - Keeva - Galzar - Hidatsa - Felise

Messages In This Thread
    RE: when you think of love do you think of pain? (herds) - by MischeifManaged - 10-18-2015, 08:16 PM