• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sticks and stones dont hurt my bones {ANY}
    Sniffing around the bushes is quite tthe job considering everything that likes to get sucked up your nose. With several snorts and a quick lash back of her head; the yellow winged bug takes off from the suprised creatures nose. Just as she straightens out with her marbled eyes crossed, she catches a low voice carressing her with its vibrations. Creeking her head to the side she gives her snow laced mane a quick shake trying to settle her eyes straight. "Oh my, is this your land? I'm sorry I didn't mean to barge in. I had no idea anyone was.." She nibbled at her lip, her ackwardly long legs tangling amongst themselves. Pausing for a short breath she finds that an itch against her white coat is becoming unbearable. After what feels like hours her little head can't seem to concentrate. Turning aound in a circle distractedly attempting to get the twig that had recently snagged her mane her maw can't seem to quite reach it. Glowering at the insignificant part she could see from the corner of her eye she remembers the stranger. With a quirky smile she sizes him up. "I'll just be on my way sorry for the bother..." She stands there a minute longer her smile crossing over into a frown, "though I dont know my way to the feild" Whether she said it or just thought it the young mare was still to preoccupied with that darn twig to pay any mind to what was coming out of her mouth.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Sticks and stones dont hurt my bones {ANY} - by Guiltine - 10-02-2015, 09:15 PM