• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

with these hands i shook the heavens to the ground (Herd or Kingdom)

Ryn

Raise another broken glass to failure.

The bay mare trotted slowly into the field, the place where mares come to be claimed by either herd stallions or the mighty kings of the kingdoms. Her ears pricked as she came from the tree line into the sun her bay coat lightly shining and her long ebony mane and tail flowing in the breeze as she walked briskly into the open plain. Her sky blue eyes watched the area searching for a new companion to take her in and show her, her new home. She snorted and shook her head her mane flying around her head finally settling on both sides of her neck and her forelock in her wondrous eyes. She dipped her head and began to nibble on the small stalks of grass relishing the taste of the fresh tender first spring grass, it had always been her favorite. She rose her head slowly and tested the air waiting for that distinct scent of another equine. Sadly it did not come.... Yet   

Art by

OOC: Sorry I'm trying to get a feel for her right now 
    Hoku - Skullu - Riordan - Ryn - Keeva - Galzar - Hidatsa - Felise

Messages In This Thread
    with these hands i shook the heavens to the ground (Herd or Kingdom) - by MischeifManaged - 10-03-2015, 09:09 AM