• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

with these hands i shook the heavens to the ground (Herd or Kingdom)

R Y N

RAISE ANOTHER BROKEN GLASS TO F A I L U R E  

The exchange between the Jungle mare and the winged stallion was hostile, she could feel the tension between the two equines, made her tip her ears back and uneasiness.She watched the mare walk off angry but her attention turned back to the stallion rather quickly as he spoke his glowing red eyes capturing her yet again as he smiles at her making her knees weak and her mind become hazy and misty as he spoke. "Lead the way" she spoke her voice rushed and whispery as her eyes never left the stallion.

What would the Mountains be like? She's lived on a mountain before but every place is different. Would she be accepted as a herd mate or an outsider. She shook her head her long mane and forelock falling around her like a black veil as she walked to his side and her sky blue eyes set on the horizon. She was ready to venture to her new home

Art by
    Hoku - Skullu - Riordan - Ryn - Keeva - Galzar - Hidatsa - Felise

Messages In This Thread
    RE: with these hands i shook the heavens to the ground (Herd or Kingdom) - by MischeifManaged - 10-09-2015, 09:44 PM