• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'll play the game; any
    She always looked at the world as a beautiful thing, as she was just appreciative to be living. She wondered how anyone could think any different. Though she knew not everyone felt the same way.

As her black legs carried her across a dirt path, she took in her surroundings with her ice blue eyes. The grass was tall and green, sometimes tickling the underneath of her body. The air was fresh and clean. Solmira took a deep breath, filling her lungs expand with the air from the field. It felt good to her to be in a place this pure. In the distance, a lake was sparkling in the sun. There was a cliff with a stream spilling over the side, contributing to the shimmering lake. The view was breathe taking. Her legs shifted her off the small, dirt path and into the grass. Moving in the direction of the lake, Solmira let her eyes wander around to the other horses in the field.

It's not that she didn't want to speak to the other horses, she was just more reserved when it came to others. Trust issues? Maybe or it could be something else. She remembered several encounters with other equines. Despite her sweet personality, there was just something about the first minutes of a meeting that left others thinking she was a cold mare. Maybe she was just a little shy at first. She couldn't place why so she couldn't expect others to know either.

Just be nice and welcoming, she thought to herself. Don't be reserved. She knew though, no matter how hard she told herself to be welcoming to any equine that decided to come up to her, she would still be cold or shy at first.

She shook her dial, getting these worrisome thoughts out of her mind. She was so engulfed in her own thoughts she hadn't notice that she was coming up to the edge of the lake. Solmira scanned the lake with her eerie eyes, just taking it all in. Her black legs carried her further into the water, until she was knee deep in the coolness. It wasn't a particularly hot day, but it was spring and it was definitely warm. She welcomed the nice weather after a seemingly endless winter of cold and ice.

After a minute or two in the water, she stepped out and shook her body. Tiny water droplets flew into the air like crystals in the sky. She watched them launch into the air and then into the grass. She stared for a second and then started to think about all of the possibilities this land could hold for her.

Then something caught her attention. A black figure moved in the grass, the body thick and muscular. Solmira knew who it was, her brother. What is he doing here? She nickered at him, beckoning him to her, but with no luck. Why isn't he moving? Unlike her, his eyes were dark. He almost had a blank look on his face, showing no emotion. Blue eyes stared into dark eyes for what seemed like enternity. Finally Solmira had to look away. His stare made her uncomfortable so her gaze shifted towards the lake. By now the sun was overheard, letting its light shine down on the lake. The shimmering was so intense she had to look away from that too. Her orbs looked back at her brother but he was no longer there. She shifted her head to look all around her. He was nowhere to be found. She wondered if he was ever even there. What's going on? Solmira shook her head in confusion and let her mind race.

OOC: sorry no codes yet! Hopefully getting some soon

Messages In This Thread
    I'll play the game; any - by Solmira - 10-04-2015, 12:22 PM
    RE: I'll play the game; any - by magnus - 10-04-2015, 01:48 PM
    RE: I'll play the game; any - by Solmira - 10-04-2015, 09:48 PM
    RE: I'll play the game; any - by magnus - 10-04-2015, 10:18 PM
    RE: I'll play the game; any - by Solmira - 10-06-2015, 04:21 PM
    RE: I'll play the game; any - by magnus - 10-10-2015, 01:49 AM
    RE: I'll play the game; any - by Solmira - 10-10-2015, 01:23 PM
    RE: I'll play the game; any - by magnus - 10-10-2015, 03:32 PM
    RE: I'll play the game; any - by Solmira - 10-11-2015, 06:48 PM
    RE: I'll play the game; any - by magnus - 10-11-2015, 09:12 PM