• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I was once used to start a fire, I can do that again {straia/any}

i am the violence in the pouring rain

i am a hurricane

The Chamber was only just beginning, certainly. The Gates had been a small thing, but it had started something. They wanted revenge, and the Gates was preparing, looking for allies in a war against the Chamber. Straia still hasn’t decided if she’ll just return Fiasko, which would likely alleviate a lot of the tension. Not all, but enough to perhaps stop a war. And in the Gates garners enough support, Straia will have no choice. The Chamber cannot stand-alone against half of Beqanna, and the Valley is still something of a quiet ally. Though with Gallows now on the throne, that might change very quickly.

Kindling gets right to the point. There’s none of their old feud left, not even a mention of it. Instead, Kindling seeks the same thing Straia does. Chaos. Power for the Chamber. Straia grins slightly, that characteristic turn of her lips and a flick of her tail. This has not changed from her childhood, that mischievous look. “Oh, I agree. And I have plenty of jobs. Take your pick of them. We have more warriors than peace members, but I won’t force you into one or the others.”

She’d rather let her members do what they wanted.  If they wanted to fight, let them fight. If they wanted to bargain for alliances, than they could do that. She figures they are more likely to stick around, to work hard, if they enjoy what they are doing.

And then she adds, because it is one of her favorite questions, “May I ask, if you could do anything in Beqanna that you wanted to remove that quiet, what would you do?” Not that she could make any promise that it would happen, but she was always looking for ideas. Always looking to see what the Chamber wanted to do.

straia

the raven queen of the chamber

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I was once used to start a fire, I can do that again {straia/any} - by Straia - 11-07-2015, 05:02 PM