• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Paint spattered teardrops on my shirt (Herds or Valley)

It has been awhile since everything happened, it has been awhile since the pale mare felt the company of another, what was so bad about her that others would act like they want something to do with her but then they leave with out so much of a goodbye or a reason why they left her. These thoughts were always buzzing and stinging Tabithi's brain, plaguing her with those negative thoughts. A mare her age is at the prime of her life and she should be enjoying it, she should have a child by her side but losing her first one was a devastation to the mare making her think that she was just a bad mother who could not care for her own unborn child in the womb. She felt like a murderer, she felt as if she kill her baby while it was in her. So that experience scared her away from having children. Now she is here in the Field of Beqanna, she doesn't know how she happened across this place probably when she was mulling in self pity and her overwhelming thoughts making her unaware of her surroundings. The mare with the glowing yellow eyes looked down at the browning grass at her hooves and tears of sorrow brimmed her eyes. 

She doesn't know why she is plagued with these thoughts all she knows is that they were a burden to her life, she couldn't enjoy quiet time to herself without the negative thoughts making her angry or burst into tears. Will she ever find someone to love her for the way she is not just some messed up mare who cries a lot and has petrifying nightmares that make her scream with agony.    

tabithi
    All I Want Is The Taste Your Lips Allow

Messages In This Thread
    Paint spattered teardrops on my shirt (Herds or Valley) - by Tabithi - 10-25-2015, 07:34 PM