• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Paint spattered teardrops on my shirt (Herds or Valley)

The thoughts quieted for the first time in a long while and it made the mares head snap up and her white and grey ears swivel at the silence, then she caught the faintest sound of muffled hoof falls in the snow. She looked over towards the sound to find a winged equine coming to her. He spoke catching more of her attention her glowing yellow eyes take him in, he asked if she was alright and it almost broke her down again. No she was certainly not alright she was tormented by her evil thoughts. But she put on a soft smile "Yes, I am quiet alright. Memories get to you sometimes" she said in a tone that hinted she was wise beyond her years but in all reality she was just a wild child so to speak ready to explore and experiance new things as long as she wasn't alone while she did these new things.

"Hello, I am Tabithi" she said bowing her head slightly as she turned to face him fully to put her full attention on him. The cold wind blew her long grey and white mane around her face, she looked like a ghost with her pale coat and her haunting yellow eyes that were glowing slightly in the murky misty surroundings. "What brings you to the Field?" asked slightly her ears tipped forwards in curiosity. "I have never seen a winged horse before. What does it feel like to fly?" She said walking gracefully closer towards him her head tipped in the slightest  

tabithi
    All I WAnt Is The Taste That Your Lips Allow
    Hoku - Skullu - Riordan - Ryn - Keeva - Galzar - Hidatsa - Felise

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Paint spattered teardrops on my shirt (Herds or Valley) - by MischeifManaged - 10-25-2015, 08:16 PM