• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

but as far as I can see I got everything I want; lexa

the dead are gone, and the living are hungry.

Well something she said got through this time.

The boy brightens up, his fluffy little tail twitching in excitement. Lexa smiles awkwardly - he’s bordering on over enthusiasm.

Her eyes narrow and her ears flick forward as he speaks again, straining to make out his words. He sounds so strange. It’s more than an accent, it’s like he’s having trouble with the words themselves. Maybe there’s something wrong with him. Yes, maybe that’s it. It would explain the trouble they’re having with conversation so far.

‘Savta?’ ‘Gandmother?’ She’s assuming that means Grandmother. But other than that, she has absolutely no idea what he’s trying to tell her. Saying ‘grandmother’ and shaking his golden hairs at her (she assumes that’s what he’s trying to do) really gives her nothing. God this is going no where.

Suddenly he stomps his foot and she twitches, startled. What the hell? Then he’s on the move. Lexa watches in bemusement as Rucker suddenly starts circling her, looking at her with hopeful expectation. He stops, then circles her again and takes a few steps away, looking back at her again.

Ohhhhhhhhh. “You want me to follow you?” She glances around the playground quickly. There’s still no one else here. And it’s not like she has anything else to do …

“Eh sure. Why not.” She takes a few steps towards him to indicate her assent. “Lead the way.”

lexa

Messages In This Thread
    RE: but as far as I can see I got everything I want; lexa - by Lexa - 12-04-2015, 11:57 PM