• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Come, my sweets (solara, good, neutral, ONE evil foal)
    SOLARA

Tell me the story of how the sun loved the moon so much, he would die every night to let her breathe.

Solara's heart raced in panic as her mother walked away. That's what the other had said and she had not come back. She wanted to call out, to yell for her but she reluctantly trusted in her mother and kept quiet, watching her walk away with a round belly. She stood there silently for a moment with her long legs and small body in this vast field dotted with trees and ponds, only to flop her ears back slightly and start to explore this new area, her curiosity tugging her about.

"Speech." | 'Thoughts.'

OOC | sorry for it being uber short ;n; I don't have enough time rn for a full reply!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Come, my sweets (solara, good, neutral, ONE evil foal) - by Solara - 11-04-2015, 08:11 AM