• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Come, my sweets (solara, good, neutral, ONE evil foal)
    SOLARA

Tell me the story of how the sun loved the moon so much, he would die every night to let her breathe.

"My name is Solara!"

A big smile is spread across the dark foal's lips, her mind buzzing with thoughts of curiosity towards this new mare who had joined her only for her smile to grow when she spotted her mother who walked up and nudged Solara's shoulder gently with her nose, encouraging her to walk which she obeys to quietly, her eyes lingering on the mare for a heartbeat or two as she walked away with her gaze then shifting to who her mother introduced as her brother.

Her brother! Her eyes glittered and shone, filled with excitement and happiness at the sight of one that would be sharing her home with her. He had said that his name was Kiano as they walked only for Solara to reply, introducing herself gleefully.

"Hello Kiano! I'm Solara!"

She noted his attempts to play and happily tried to play in return as they followed their mother, only to let a small, lopsided smile appear on her lips when he tripped slightly, still getting accustomed to his all too long legs just as Solara had not too long ago.

"Speech." | 'Thoughts.'

OOC | sorry for taking so long to reply ;^;  

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Come, my sweets (solara, good, neutral, ONE evil foal) - by Solara - 11-06-2015, 05:13 PM