• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

while hammers fell like ringing bells [nymphetamine]
    how about some leisurely combat? No rush for posts..lets say 5 days between if necessary? Extensions are fine, just speak up and let me know.

2 posts each with two attacks per post, counters/or blocks as necessary

I'm fine with traits, so here are my stats >>>

Killdare
    bay with a stay and a white sock (idk in case you want to describe him for some reason whatevs)
    friesian/vanner cross ( I've always played him as quite large, broad.. so think more of a vanner build )
    16hh
    Mahogany colored dragon wings ( quite large in size as well, as they must be able to lift him, i picture them much like the ones on GOT..and with  talons/spikes? on the tips..they are fire- proof )

If you agree post your stats and i'll go first

Messages In This Thread
    while hammers fell like ringing bells [nymphetamine] - by Killdare - 11-18-2015, 03:35 PM