• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

by the hammer of thor - mast, magnus, rhy, sette

I am iron and I forge myself

After relinquishing Sette for a year to the Valley, Lagertha is loathe to let her little blue girl (who, let’s face it, is all grown up now) go anywhere else that she would consider dangerous. For now. Give her a week or a month or two and the overprotectiveness is sure to fade. The real reason is that she doesn’t want Sette to come face-to-face with Gryffen yet. Just in case her father is still around… the creepy white bastard.

So in light of her request, Lagertha agrees that she can go to the Gates with her and Rhy - and for Rhy to bring her along to meet her after she visits the Chamber with Prague. Luckily, the distance from the Chamber to the Gates isn’t all that bad, so she takes it the normal way, on foot. Damn, it feels good to run. She skirts the edge of the Falls and passes by the Field, then between two small mountains and finds the small entrance to the Kingdom. They’re waiting for her, and she offers a nicker to Sette and Rhy, touching her nose to Sette’s shoulder before settling into to her left. She’s never met the King of the Gates, but there is one stallion in particular she’d like to lay eyes on again. And then to give him a very brief piece of her mind.

She calls out to the members of the Gates, curious to just who exactly they’ll be aiding.

Lagertha

warrior queen of the amazons

[sorry it's so short >.< ]

Messages In This Thread
    by the hammer of thor - mast, magnus, rhy, sette - by Lagertha - 12-13-2015, 10:56 PM