• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got some damn bad intentions - anyone
    djinni

After the black and white stallion with his ability to move the earth at her feet, Djinni is somewhat more wary of the residents of the Chamber. She knows of the shift in the magics of this world – she had felt them light years away – but that knowledge only leaves her with uncertainty: there is no telling what the Chamber might hide these days.

The bay mare that appears between the trees does not seem imposing – especially given her condition – but Djinni hangs back. It is not often that she does, especially when she likes the look of the feather crown. She wants to tidy the tousle of Straia’s black and white mane (more of an excuse to touch than for any love of cleanliness), but this is the border of a kingdom where she does not belong, and while Djinni has never been turned down she suspects that now is not the time to test her luck (or her charm).

“I want to see the Chamber,” Djinni replies. Though she is normally far less forthright and verbose, she decides to add “My mother grew up here and spoke of it fondly.” on the off chance that it might aid her cause. Not, of course, that she has a cause – or would even want one. She only wants to see the Chamber, and to know what about it was so appealing. Perhaps it’s fallen into inactivity in the past few decades and there will be nothing here for her. Perhaps it is simply a land of trees and rocks, and once she has seen it with her own eyes the lust will be lost. But then – perhaps not. Perhaps she will find something else entirely.

D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - anyone - by Djinni - 01-08-2016, 04:19 PM