• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I’ll burn this whole city down; birthing, any

i was filled with poison,
    but blessed with beauty and rage

Things are never normal when the magician is around, women fall pregnant, she gives her bleeding heart away (literally), and war is upon them. What a time to be a part of Beqanna. Prague had been traveling with Lagertha to the Chamber and although she had been hidden away, it had to be known that Lagertha was not alone. Prague never left anyone alone, really.

Lyris was not alone, within seconds of the child slipping from the womb of her comrade - Prague appeared.

"My apologies Lyris, duty called - I should have warned you that sometimes around that time of year my magic is a little unpredictable," she says, perhaps it was an awkward discussion but Prague felt as though it's just something that happens. It wasn't like they had any intimacy beyond the mutual love of the jungle and it's inhabitants. The iron mare watches the filly rise, albeit unsteady, stumbling towards her mother. A small grin creeps on the old mares face. "Larken it is, she will be so strong," the silver lioness was rarely complimentary of beauty. Beauty was rather useless in their world, she should know she is brave, strong, capable before anything else. Now to explain that you have two mothers, Prague would see how Lyris explained that.

p r a g u e

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I’ll burn this whole city down; birthing, any - by prague - 01-05-2016, 11:12 AM