• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You Should Keep In Mind; [Zayn]

Well that had been easier than he had expected. The moment she crashes against the tree, the fight goes out of the silver mare. It’s a little disappointing actually - it would have been fun to beat her up a little more - but not entirely unexpected. From what little he knows of Becca, she doesn’t appear to be much of a soldier. Temperamental and feisty yes, but her body is too soft to have ever gone into battle.

No matter though. While his fun might have been cut short, he’s at least succeeded with his goal.

He grins as she slowly gets to her feet. Pain is written in every inch of her silvered body. He takes a step forward to inspect the damage with relish. There’s blood on her side and her breathing is laboured. Clearly he’s made an impact.

"Fine. Take me home.”

Zayn chuckles aloud. “With pleasure my dear.” He turns in the direction of the Mourning Mountains, then glances back at her to wait. It might be slow going with her injuries, but no matter. Those very same injuries will make it impossible for her to escape him at least. “Alright Becca, after you.” He takes a few, slow steps forward, waiting for her to starting moving. “Now that wasn’t so hard, was it.”

ZAYN

I'm an ugly mess

Yessss pretty baby!

And don't worry about responding to this one, just wanted to get his reaction up. I'll post in the Mountains next. Won't get to it until later tonight, or some time tomorrow though. Smile

Messages In This Thread
    You Should Keep In Mind; [Zayn] - by Becca - 01-11-2016, 09:44 PM
    RE: You Should Keep In Mind; [Zayn] - by Zayn - 01-16-2016, 01:30 AM
    RE: You Should Keep In Mind; [Zayn] - by Becca - 01-16-2016, 11:03 AM
    RE: You Should Keep In Mind; [Zayn] - by Zayn - 01-20-2016, 01:58 AM
    RE: You Should Keep In Mind; [Zayn] - by Becca - 01-20-2016, 05:53 PM
    RE: You Should Keep In Mind; [Zayn] - by Zayn - 01-21-2016, 07:38 PM