• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm an ugly mess; Siberian

His plan had worked out rather nicely.

The boy had followed him right to the Chamber, and then Zayn had made his true intentions clear. The boy had protested at first (as to be expected, of course), but ever so slowly, he had come to at least accept (if not enjoy) his new place in life.

And now it’s time for training to begin.

Zayn had gotten up early in the morning, to lie in wait near some of the ground squirrel burrowing grounds. Being early autumn, many of the wretched little creatures have already begun to go into hibernation, but he had hoped, and he’d been lucky. The moment a little brown head had popped out of a nearby hole, he had knocked it lightly over the head (enough to stun but not to kill), and had flipped it out of the hole with a deft hoof. Then, grimacing at the taste, he had carried it back to the central part of the kingdom, where he stands now.

He drops the little thing at his feet, making sure to keep a close eye on it (though the thing seems frozen in fright) and calls out for his dear little pet. Then he falls silent, and settles in to wait, still watching the ground squirrel at his feet. Since bringing the child back to the Chamber, yet another plan has started to form in his mind. A wonderfully horrible plan. But he’s going to start small first.

ZAYN

I'm an ugly mess

Messages In This Thread
    I'm an ugly mess; Siberian - by Zayn - 01-20-2016, 04:53 PM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Siberian - by Siberian - 01-24-2016, 03:48 PM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Siberian - by Zayn - 01-28-2016, 01:33 AM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Siberian - by Siberian - 01-31-2016, 04:53 PM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Siberian - by Zayn - 02-05-2016, 06:45 PM