• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you set my soul alight
    GLACIERS MELTING IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT AND 
    THE SUPERSTARS SUCKED IN THE SUPERMASSIVE BLACK HOLE

He doesn’t really know how he ended up here.

One minute he had been exploring his home in the gates and then next thing he knew a group of strangers had swept him up. He had maneuvered himself to the back of the group, intently watching every one of the strangers’ moves. They seemed confident in their selves and calmly herded the others away from the kingdom and to another land far away. What had once been open fields covered in tall grasses soon turned in towering, rocky cliffs. He could hear loud crashing of what he assumed was a large body of water. The sea wasn’t something familiar to the newborn that had only just started venturing from his mother’s side a couple of days ago.

Mismatched eyes, one blue and one yellow, glance upwards to see a strange statue of iron looking down upon their little group. It was an ill omen to be sure. Their guard seems to let up when their group passes beneath the watchful, dead gaze of the iron stallion and Warner sees his chance to slip off. He was certainly small enough to perhaps escape their notice. They seemed more occupied with the blue roan girl than any of the others; he was a mere afterthought to them.

The chestnut roan boy slows his pace and eventually drops off completely from the back of the group. He finds himself to be on some kind of soft earth, fine grains of golden brown cover the ground before him. It was much different from the rich, brown earth that covered his home. The source of the crashing noises became apparent as he watched, mesmerized, by the constant ebbing of foamy waves meeting the shoreline.

A startling, sharp cry draws his gaze from the water to a frantically stumbling about seagull. Curious as to what could be the cause of its distress, Warner approaches the bird with the dragging wing. It squawks insolently at his approach and he snorts in reply. There’s obviously something wrong with its wing as it hangs limp and brokenly at its side. He grumbles at the annoying thing before poking at it.

Hold still!

Unknowingly, he instigates a seemingly miraculous event. The fragile broken bones begin to mend at his touch and torn muscles quickly stitch themselves back together. The surprised bird hops away from his touch and the uncomfortable sensations before flying off with a raucous noise. Warner watches its ascent with puzzlement. He was uncertain if they bird had really been injured in the first place or perhaps it had merely been faking its injuries. 

WARNER
    (michaelis x orani)

Messages In This Thread
    you set my soul alight - by warner - 01-25-2016, 12:19 AM
    RE: you set my soul alight - by Kirke - 01-25-2016, 03:39 AM
    RE: you set my soul alight - by warner - 01-29-2016, 10:13 PM
    RE: you set my soul alight - by Kirke - 02-08-2016, 04:54 PM
    RE: you set my soul alight - by warner - 02-21-2016, 01:31 AM
    RE: you set my soul alight - by Kirke - 02-29-2016, 01:11 AM
    RE: you set my soul alight - by warner - 03-11-2016, 08:10 PM
    RE: you set my soul alight - by Kirke - 04-10-2016, 10:11 PM
    RE: you set my soul alight - by warner - 04-28-2016, 12:04 AM