• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I keep the wolf from the door
    LESTRADE.

Everything had quickly spiraled out of his control.

Lestrade was trapped within this strange kingdom of apparent psychos and random spouting firewalls. He hadn’t seen hide or hair of his mother since the incident involving some weirdo pyromaniac and a frighteningly tall flickering wall of flames. The boy didn’t know even know where to begin to find her and an annoyingly overbearing mint green stallion kept him from leaving the kingdom. Little did he know that it was his blood father keeping him in this godforsaken place.

He hadn’t stopped sulking since.

There certainly wasn’t anything within the stupidly dark pine trees to keep his attention and everybody else appeared too weird or intimidating to approach. Of course, these observations had been based upon the very few people he had spied on from afar. But Lestrade considered himself to be quite a good judge of character. He’s decided that this was the kingdom of misfits and he needed to escape at all costs.

Violet eyes glance up towards the high-lying tree branches and he makes a petulant face at all the ravens occupying them. He’s had a feeling that at least one of them, if not more, has been following him around for days. He added a bunch of creepers to the list of kingdom attributes as well.

He hoped hanging around the border would bring him some sign or scent that would lead to his mother’s trail. But he’s all but given up hope after days of searching. The newborn was simply out of ideas on how to go about searching for someone in this vast, unknown land. Lestrade sighed heavily before spitting spitefully at one of the birds who ventured to close to him.

“Damn birds.”

Messages In This Thread
    I keep the wolf from the door - by lestrade - 01-25-2016, 01:19 AM
    RE: I keep the wolf from the door - by Shaytan - 01-26-2016, 12:40 PM
    RE: I keep the wolf from the door - by lestrade - 01-30-2016, 01:58 AM
    RE: I keep the wolf from the door - by Shaytan - 02-11-2016, 12:07 PM