• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Clouds Ablaze; any
    From her peripheral vision the mare could see another pony approaching. She didn't move except for unfolding her legs from under her as she always did when someone came near. Her dished face, sprinkled with white hairs even faced west. When the stallion was a few feet away she turned towards him.

A perpetual smirk was always tugging at the corners of her mouth but now she wore a friendly smile. When he spoke she adored his charming accent and strange arrangement of words.

"I'm used to it," she replied nonchalantly. "I've been to the tundra and back. This is nothing," she laughed, tossing her head back. "I'm a wanderer." Returning to her default grin she whinnied above the rising wind, "The name's Fire Storm."

(I had to change her name to Fire Storm because I wasn't aware that the name Flame was taken)

Messages In This Thread
    Clouds Ablaze; any - by Fire Storm - 01-27-2016, 11:39 PM
    RE: Clouds Ablaze; any - by Fynnegan - 01-28-2016, 12:28 AM
    RE: Clouds Ablaze; any - by Fire Storm - 01-30-2016, 12:15 AM