• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Born to be a daredevil. (Any and all)
    Springtime was her favorite. It wasn’t so hot that the sun beat down on her black coat nearly overheating her, but it wasn’t snowing anymore. Dauntless felt frisky, she trotted into the field with a mission, she was going to find her a man. She had been kicked out of her previous herd; her mother had told her it was time for her to strike out on her own.  She was a fairly small mare, with blood from all over. She hadn’t even reached 15 hands at full maturity, but she was stocky. She had a long wavy mane and tail and she was muscled.

She could feel the warmth of the sun on her back, and stopped in the field to graze, she didn’t necessarily make her presence known but she wasn’t hiding either. “I am not spending the night here; I’ll find somebody to hitch myself too.”  She wanted to get settled, meet some other mares, start a family. She was lead mare material and she’d fight her way to the top if she had too. She wouldn’t be anyone’s sloppy seconds. Dauntless snapped her head around to bite at a fly, lazily cocking one foot. Her black coat shone in the sun, creating a good contrast against the flowers and greens around her. It really was a nice sight.

Messages In This Thread
    Born to be a daredevil. (Any and all) - by Dauntless - 04-08-2015, 11:50 AM
    RE: Born to be a daredevil. (Any and all) - by Dauntless - 04-09-2015, 12:24 PM