• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I painted your room at midnight; CASSI PONY

i'm not crazy, my reality is just different from yours

His name meant The Terror. Yes, in capitals because it was that important. It was some random bit of knowledge his mother had passed to him with amusement glimmering in her eyes as she looked at him. Mischievous...perhaps. But something scary? Something to keep hidden and locked away? No, he was not that. He was rather typical, even with the dark teal color that made up his mane and tail. His black coat was normal. His features were normal. Yep, everything about him screamed...normal.

Others might not be okay with that, but he was. Despite the fact that any one could be related to him (which worried him a little bit if he ever finds "the one") on his father's side, which perhaps wasn't so normal. Ginia had loved him, nurtured him and encouraged him.

And so now he was grown, far from his mother's side (she had hinted at other siblings from her side somewhere) and more curious in the way the light slanted across the branches of the willow tree than the social interactions of those around him. That was to be expected of course when one was more used to the quiet solitude. The noise around him was too much for him.

Not quite all the way normal then.

So he moves from the meadow, loathe to leave behind his willow with the stream that ran beneath its branches and slid closer to the border of the Forest where he wandered, deeper until the branches barely allowed the light to hit the forest floor and everything was cast in a bit of a green light. And then blessedly, it was mostly quiet and he went about looking at his surroundings.

k y o f u
    Carnage x Ginia

Messages In This Thread
    I painted your room at midnight; CASSI PONY - by Kyofu - 02-03-2016, 09:46 PM