• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

all the lies i tell myself are true//any
    all the lies I tell myself are true
    Like a hawk watching vermin on the forest floor, Daey had spotted her. With grace and ease that seemed so well practiced, he is near her and dipping into the black pool of her coat. Delicate skull swings to watch him as she had scented his mixture of moss and cedarwood before he had fallen beside her.

Quiet, patient eyes just watch him. There is not much left behind those depths as the loneliness  and solitude of months without interaction had started to encase her in stone. Her tender heart caged behind thickets and thorns. His words reach her but she hesitates in her response, preferring to turn her attention back to the meadow and the sprinkles of color from the pretty, happy wildflowers.

"I'm lonely, Daey. You have gone off. Kryll has disappeared with the filly..." Even so when Dragonglass ventures out to seek out new company, he finds her. He comes and goes as he pleases and she still remains in his forest.

Alone.
    Damp.
    Quiet.

He keeps her clutched to his breast like a child who has not yet learned to share. Mineminemine! It vibrates in her bones when he brushes against her and her gaze returns to his. "Off in the field these days?" Perhaps there was a bit of bite in her words but it was an accurate presumption. Daey had found the very damsel before him there and placed her in his collection high up on the shelf.
    DRAGONGLASS
    covet x irk

Messages In This Thread
    RE: all the lies i tell myself are true//any - by Dragonglass - 02-13-2016, 08:59 AM