• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and now i want brimstone in my garden; killdare, any
    She’s absolutely furious.

The Gates seriously needs to get its shit together. They’re quickly approaching a war with the Chamber day by day - a battle the likes of which the kingdom hasn’t seen in many years. On the verge of such a battle they should be strengthening themselves - training and building their defences.

And yet, here they are, letting a steal slip past them.

It doesn’t bode well for the upcoming war.

She’s fuming quietly to herself when she reaches the Chamber’s border. There’s no one in sight, so she settles in to wait. Considering how eager the Chamber is to bring the Gates down, she has no doubt that someone will be along to gloat at her soon.

As she waits she can’t help but think of her mother. She’s been avoiding thinking of her the whole walk here, but now that she’s stuck here alone with her thoughts, her mind can’t help but wander. Will she be able to visit her mother (she’s not yet aware of the recent tragedy)? What will her mother look like? Will she be healthy? Will the Chamber have treated her well?

The thoughts are unsettling to her - she hasn’t seen her mother in almost five years. She tries to to distract herself by looking at the surrounding trees, but it’s no use - her mother continues to fill her thoughts.

Sidra

the wild child of jason x fiasko

[Image: sidraandsahm_zps0fabjlj2.gif]

Messages In This Thread
    and now i want brimstone in my garden; killdare, any - by Sidra - 02-14-2016, 01:13 PM