• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and now i want brimstone in my garden; killdare, any
    no matter what we breed we still are made of greed

Teenagers.

That off-putting sass that Raelle herself was just now exploring. He Hmmmphhh’s at her comments of imprisonment, suppose in a sense she was right. “You do not know the meaning of being a prisoner Sidra, you’ll not come to find that true meaning here either.” It’s not to comfort her really, it’s simple fact. Her time in the Chamber would be no true imprisonment. That was a far darker and harder reality than he would have a child face. Killdare was not his father.

“Expecting some company?” He asks, her watchful eyes taking care to attend to their surroundings. Her voice continues, ever so talkative the girls were. “I’m sure to find something to occupy you while you’re here. For now keep out of the way, mind your own and you should be left alone. For now, you being here is enough.” Truly, that was all he really needed, simply the girls captivity within his realm. Plucked the Princess from their care, surely that was enough to get them riled.

Again, she does something all women seem to do, make him uncomfortable. Visit her Mother? So the girl didn’t know, Weaver’s arrival had been after his steal- he frowned. He stretched his wings, only in preparation for what was next, he recalled Dacia’s distress in her own Dam’s death. She wouldn’t want his comfort, but he couldn’t have her running around, acting a fool.

Humans might first say, sit down before we speak. Horses, not so much.

“I- I’m afraid that won’t be possible Sidra.” Outstretched wings tensed to snare her should she fall prey to hysterics. “You’re Mother is no longer with is, she’s gone on...to the Beaches.” Well, this was a lovely start, far more involved than he had planned on being.

KILLDARE
    this is my kingdom come
    The Dragon Lord & Colonel of the Chamber

Messages In This Thread
    RE: and now i want brimstone in my garden; killdare, any - by Killdare - 02-24-2016, 08:24 AM