• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Bloody Creature Poster Girl
    All that I need is for you to be bleeding,
    From my homicidal kiss

It had been a long time since the nightmare had made her presence felt to others, too long in truth. Her scarred muzzle wrinkled in a wry smile as she scented the air, seeking out the scent of other horses...and blood. Ah the sweet red liquid that flowed through the veins and gave her an almost imperceptible high with it's metallic tang.

Matted tail slaps against her scarred flanks as she moves off in the direction the scent leads her, massive hooves marring the earth with their passing. The grass was easier upon her hooves than the jagged rocks and hellish terrain of her former home had been, it was a slight relief though it would only be made completely better when she had a home. Normally she wasn't very social, the nightmare, but she knew that lone mares didn't fair too well. Even ones as big and willing to fight as she was, there was always some fool male that decided he had to have her. It was fun to send them running away like frightened deer.

Finding the shade of a tree, she slinks into it's welcoming shadows like a large cat. Lowering her head, she begins to graze there in the shadows. Ears, the right one mangled courtesy of a long ago battle, swivel to and fro atop her skull as she remains alert to her surroundings. Partially hidden by the sweep of her forelock, dark eyes keep a close watch on her flanks. A predator always knew to be alert, and she most certainly was nobody's prey. But making some think she was prey was interesting, and a way to keep herself amused when things got dull.

You see, I'm not like those other girls, baby
    I'm your bloody creature poster girl
    ♥dante

Messages In This Thread
    Bloody Creature Poster Girl - by Alptraum - 04-09-2015, 02:08 PM
    RE: Bloody Creature Poster Girl - by Warship - 04-09-2015, 02:25 PM
    RE: Bloody Creature Poster Girl - by Librette - 04-09-2015, 02:29 PM
    RE: Bloody Creature Poster Girl - by Tarnished - 04-09-2015, 03:18 PM
    Bloody Creature Poster Girl - by Alptraum - 04-09-2015, 03:36 PM
    RE: Bloody Creature Poster Girl - by Librette - 04-16-2015, 10:37 PM