• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

any magician

As she inquired of his home, the tobiano stallion felt himself growing warm from embarrassment. For the majority of his life, he had been quite content as a vagabond. He had rather enjoyed discovering new lands and watching others interact as he hid in the shadows. Over the past couple years though, he had found himself yearning for a home and family. Unfortunately, his endeavors had been far from successful, and as a result, the stallion was quite ashamed to admit he had no home to show for it.

“I tend to wander…” he admitted, not wanting to confess outright his failures. Her follow-up statement though took him by surprise. He felt his brows lift in surprise as she gave him a peck, but any feeling of confusion was quickly chased off by his growing smile. “You can always find me in the meadow though,” he offered as a follow up.

But her excitement had by then changed to trepidation, and while he could not fully understand, he tried his best to sympathize. Again he gently brushed her cheek, hoping to provide some sort of momentary comfort. “I bet he’ll like you…” he grinned, hoping, for her sake, that her father did. “You’re his daughter, after all,” he added, though knowing in the back of his mind that familial ties often meant little in these lands.

“Worst case, you can always roam around with me.” He added after a moment, grinning still, having not fully comprehended that he just volunteered himself as a surrogate father. “It gets lonely wandering alone.”

fate she hears me | fate stand near me | fate state clearly
    whether there will be another card

(np! take your time! I'm far from the speediest myself Smile)

Messages In This Thread
    any magician - by Petya - 02-16-2016, 01:00 AM
    RE: any magician - by Clark - 02-16-2016, 10:26 AM
    RE: any magician - by Petya - 02-20-2016, 06:20 PM
    RE: any magician - by Clark - 02-22-2016, 10:51 AM
    RE: any magician - by Petya - 03-07-2016, 08:43 PM
    RE: any magician - by Clark - 03-16-2016, 03:23 PM
    RE: any magician - by Petya - 03-24-2016, 12:25 AM
    RE: any magician - by Clark - 03-28-2016, 05:04 PM