• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Don't Suffer From Insanity...
    We do what we must,
    Because we can.

Maybe it's the fact that she very recently spent a fair amount of time pretending to be a filly, but Camrynn just can't help but get in on a good time.

She can hear their laughter all the way from the Deserts, so loudly does the noise of their fun carry throughout Beqanna. Mind you, she's not hearing their actual voices; rather, she's hearing their thoughts, catching them on the wind as she sometimes does. A smile plays with her lips, and she decides to play with them a little bit before she ever appears.

On one end of the stick, an end that happens to be poking out of Girr's mouth, a tiny little stick-mouth forms. "You can beat him, Girr," it says, its voice hilariously high-pitched. It's soft enough that only Girr would likely hear it.

A few moments later Camrynn appears, standing off to the side, parallel to the startling line, as though she'd always been there. "You all were simply having so much fun, I couldn't help but join you." she says with a smile. "I hope you don't mind." her voice is like velvet, smooth and pleasant to listen to. The rest of her body is beautifully crafted, every line elegant and every move graceful. She is pure black, without any markings on her face or legs. She has only three distinguishing features: a shining gold crook and flail bold across her chest, a thin line of diamonds across her left cheek, and her eyes, today a beautiful cerulean blue.

"This looks like fine ground for racing," she smiles a bit, amusement in her voice. "But it could use a little bit of improvement." At her words, lines trace themselves out across the ground. They form an official starting line, a guideline for all participants, including Elysteria if she so chooses. It does not include a slot for Cam herself; there does have to be an official (okay technically she could create one, but that just seems terribly capricious) and considering that she's by far the most likely to cheat, she's kindly nominated herself for the position.

"I'm Camrynn, by the way." her blue eyes meet each horse in turn and she dips her head gently, including a nod to the stick. "From the Dewdrop Deserts. Nice to meet all of you."

C A M R Y N N
    Why? Because I can

Image copyright MariannaInsomnia

Messages In This Thread
    I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Girr - 04-09-2015, 07:30 PM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 04-09-2015, 10:19 PM
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Girr - 04-10-2015, 09:07 AM
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Taoh - 04-10-2015, 09:19 AM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 04-10-2015, 11:45 AM
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Girr - 04-10-2015, 12:11 PM
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Camrynn - 04-11-2015, 12:09 AM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 04-13-2015, 09:14 PM