• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Throw Some Glitter Make It Rain[WARNING];Kirin/any
    go insane, go insane. throw some glitter make it rain
    She found his words almost enchanting. To a little virgin like her, the value of sex was nothing but a simple little word that fled from her lips time to time. It was easy to see for the silver damsel, that she desired it like any virgin.

His words weren't necessarily what she was looking for, an exit out of this fucking hell hole. Yet they enticed as much as any stallion's words would. 

Soon she found herself chest to chest with Kirin, his eyes staring into the depths of her soul, thats when she knew exactly what he was looking for. It was both sex for pleasure and to expand his obviously large amount of offspring. She never really found herself motherly, she would probably lose a child in a matter of seconds. Or she would simply ditch the child in it's residues of birth left for Kirin to take care of, she never valued her virginity, and knew someday it would be gone like that. As all mare's lose theres.

His little offer was tempting, yet she held her boundaries, "I'll do whatever you like, as long as no children are in the picture." She shifted away from him, lashing her inky tail in a rather sexy manner. "Along with, a few little enhancements. Like I can leave the herdlands to socialize in the meadow from time to time." She pauses for a brief moment fluttering her obsidian eyelashes, and striding towards him, finding herself once against chest to chest locking her dark chocolate eyes with his. "Because, I'd rather not chat about how wonderful you are with sex, to your pretty little whores."She whispered her voice was almost sweet and addictive like nicotine but, most didn't dare to take a bite.

Lastly, she didn't exactly want to just lose her virginity to any stallion as her mother had once done. So she stood her ground mercilessly, "Kirin, I have one last condition darling." She chuckled sweetly, her ebony muzzle gently pressing against his neck in a tempting manner. "When we have our little "Sessions" I want to be yours, and you to be mine." She added softly her last and final condition.

Hopefully he would agree to her conditions, if not she would simply not allow him near her, and live a dreadfully long life. As a Slave to this earth.
    Midnite

OCC: I am so damn lame! So sorry for the wait Call!  I've been holding you up for quite a while, also yes Kirin may bang her up if he agrees to her terms.
    @[Call]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Throw Some Glitter Make It Rain; Kirin/any - by Midnite - 04-06-2016, 10:11 AM