• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

but they haven't seen the best of us yet; LUPEI
    Lupei needn't worry much about Zojja exploring quite to the extent that he has - he is the first companion she's really tolerated in a long while, and frankly, this is due largely in part to the greyed mare having sought him out herself. For Lupei, perhaps, she might keep her fangs sheathed if the situation were reversed - he is good company, after all - but she is not her mother, and she does not take kindly to being bothered. Especially if rugrats, as the green brute put it, are to factor into the mix. All the same... it is that time of year, and irksome as it can sometimes be, Zojja finds herself less offput in his presence. Score one for Lupei, she supposes. (Besides - he's a fellow shifter, and that earns him some approval by default. And he's pretty.)

"The Gates? Hardly." The she-wolf chuckles at the thought. "The Deserts even less so. I've poked around borders here and there, when I travel, but none of the kingdoms have really held my interest thus far - even the Jungle. My mother was an Amazon, once. The Sisters are more her style than mine." A pause, as a thought occurs to her. "Hmm. If anything, I'm sure she'd be telling me I shouldn't be talking to you, come to think of it." Zojja flashes him a vulpine smile before she gets to her feet. "Ah, well... much too late for that."

She stays still for a long moment when Lupei turns to her, muzzle just barely brushing his black coat, and then grins when she catches his comment. "Your Chamber friends wouldn't get annoyed?" she teases - she gets the distinct sense that he wouldn't care very much, even if they did. The smaller wolf moves at last, butting her head lightly against the point of his shoulder before pointedly twining herself around his front (she can be as wayward as the best of them, when she really puts her mind to it - and slinks just out of reach, dark-tipped tail wagging slowly. "You know," she muses, "you could probably follow me just about anywhere. Tell you what." Zojja cranes her neck to look back at him coyly. "I'll show you a thing or two, and you can show me what kind of trouble you've been stirring up at home... later, of course."

OOC; Oh pfft, don't even sweat length, bahaha. I try to follow the "write until you're finished" rule. Keeps me sane. :p Besides, your posts are always lovely!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: but they haven't seen the best of us yet; LUPEI - by Zojja - 02-24-2016, 09:51 PM