• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hypnotized; mesmerized. » kirin
    have i been lost? inside myself and my own mind
    hypnotized; mesmerized by what my eyes have seen

She bathes in his affection and revels in his lavish attention; she aches to be closer to him and to spend as much time as possible with him but there is not often opportunity. She spends much of her time in solitude, observing others, remaining a permanent fixture of the background as she blends into the shadows of the dark cliffs than line their precious, silver-painted dwelling. It is these bittersweet moments that she clings onto in the depths of a lonely, dark evening, when her obsidian pelt and thick, silvery feathers are painted in moonlight that she remembers his touch and sweet words.

She finds herself more often lonely than not, and so she savors every second.

Following him with devotion, she does not see the glimmer of mischief in his eye, nor his knowing smirk - she sees nothing but his brilliantly faded lavender pelt and feathers - the way they flutter and bristle in the soft breeze entrance her and fill her to the brim with enamored affection. She lips gently at his feathers as she strides into the dark enclosure, deeply trusting of his motives and grateful for his presence. She winds her lithe body around him once more as her own feathers are pressed tightly against her body as she weaves between his legs and tucks herself once more between his wing and side.

The darkness held no hesitation for her; she was with Kirin and he would keep her close to him. He would keep her safe from harm, as he always had, and always would. She pressed her cheek against his firm, muscled shoulder, listening to the rhythmic thrum of his heartbeat. Sated, she coiled into him, relishing the moments of his touch as she always had.

"I would follow you anywhere, Kirin," and she means it.

Misra

immortal winged child of silver cove

Messages In This Thread
    hypnotized; mesmerized. » kirin - by Misra - 02-21-2016, 02:07 AM
    RE: hypnotized; mesmerized. » kirin - by Kirin - 02-21-2016, 07:03 PM
    RE: hypnotized; mesmerized. » kirin - by Misra - 02-21-2016, 08:25 PM
    RE: hypnotized; mesmerized. » kirin - by Kirin - 03-10-2016, 09:06 AM
    RE: hypnotized; mesmerized. » kirin - by Misra - 04-02-2016, 04:47 PM