• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i heard their was a secret chord; van & lag

i was filled with poison,
    but blessed with beauty and rage

The silver lioness didn't give a damn about formalities, much less boundaries but she had been tucked away in Lagertha's mind; an angel (or devil) on her shoulder so to speak. Prague had this strange craft of knowing just when to 'appear' and when things were really about to happen, in fact her disappearance was usually due to stagnation of plans. We all have our faults or so they say. She hears Mast speak her Queen's name and her body tunnels itself into stardust and molecules, passing unseen through space and time to the Deserts. She met Vanquish briefly, an interesting character - she is sure that she will investigate him further but not now. Without another moment's notice, ashes fall from Lagertha's body and the image of Prague stands. She shakes her forelock and sighs, "I've been waiting an awful long time on her proverbial shoulder for this to happen," she then smirks to Lagertha, knowing that although she didn't personally invite her - she wasn't unwelcome. "I have a name other than Lagertha's minion, I'm Prague - it will be nice doing 'business' with you all." She relaxes, her dark tail casually swishing the sand around. It's been over a hundred years since she visited the Deserts, back in a time when Scissors ruled but she was certain no one was living here now old enough to remember her. She idly waits for the conversation to pick up but until then she keeps mentally lifting the sand into shapes and manipulating them.

Patience was never her strength.

p r a g u e

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i heard their was a secret chord; van & lag - by prague - 02-23-2016, 11:00 PM