• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

between the shadows and the soul

I need aggression to feed the spiders of perception,
    I'm supposed to be strong and have all the answers,
    But I'm nothing special, I'm not unique,
    I have many secrets and I eat the weak

She has only left the Jungle from burning down to catch wind of the Gates tree set ablaze, she is not sure if Lagertha is there - she was last seen in the Deserts but she knows a magician is with the Deserts. The iron fisted mare has never done so much good for others, it both disgusts and feeds her 'fire'. Prague knows few left in the Gates - Jason was likely the last she knew and although he was certainly still living, she hadn't seen him in sometime. She travels in the silver lioness form, it's much faster and preferred in the event of an attacker; she is stealthier this way. She has not even made it into the Gates borders before she smells the tree burning and hears screams and yelling, Fiasko is dead! She pushes forward and puts up a barrier around herself - deflecting fire, natural elements and poisons. She starts concentrating on the tree but she is weaker than she anticipated after turning the Jungle upside down. Branch by branch it is slowly being put out but she isn't certain how long she can do this, especially alone with no one to help.

"Come on, old girl - you can do this," she says to herself and groans as she presses herself more into the concentration. She just hopes she doesn't run into any other magicians - until she is restored she is at risk of losing an attack by one. She doesn't know who the girl is that is at Straia's mercy but Prague is not here to fight those battles just yet - she will wait on Lagertha's call and command. Heaven forbid something happen to Lagertha, that would not bode well for the Chamber...at all.

P R A G U E

magical, immortal protector of the jungle

Messages In This Thread
    between the shadows and the soul - by Straia - 02-25-2016, 01:15 PM
    RE: between the shadows and the soul - by prague - 02-25-2016, 04:48 PM
    RE: between the shadows and the soul - by Weir - 02-25-2016, 05:04 PM
    RE: between the shadows and the soul - by demian - 02-25-2016, 05:15 PM
    RE: between the shadows and the soul - by Jason - 02-25-2016, 05:40 PM
    RE: between the shadows and the soul - by Lyris - 02-25-2016, 11:24 PM