• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i hope you burn
    "Evil requires no reason."
    He reappears after his little hello to Rhy and Kratos, where Evrae had stood to make the trees grow and grow until there was hardly a space to stand. Evrae was happy that she had been forgotten, that now she could return with a purpose! Pazuzu would have rolled his eyes at her dramatics. As he stood where he felt the residual of her magic he smile. He sends a blast of magic into the clearing. It wouldn't hurt the horses battling there but it would eat away at the roots of the trees she had made imperious to fire. It would make them weak and die and his magic would hurry it all along until there were branches dropping from the trees in no time.

Watch out below!

Pazuzu had no side. He would help and hinder as he saw fit.

Then the black stallion took the largest six trees on the outskirts of the battle and turned them into lumbering ents, still resistant to the fire that Evrae had put into all the trees of the Chamber when she had regrown them.

He adds his own charms to them, making them smart and quick despite their size. He doesn't over power them but he wants them to have a chance, wants them to cause Chaos their way.

"Go. Hurt who you will." He says with a small smile. His black body already beginning to disappear back into the woods as 6 wild ents go about hitting and smashing whatever they would.

When he reappears this time it is in the mist and magic, the very smoke (what was left of it) curling into his horse shape. He smiles at the magicians in the and dipped his head in a mocking bow. "Good day for Chaos isn't it?" He says to them all and no one in particular.
    pazuzu

You can use the ents as you with and power play them away! Zuzu just wanted to add a little spice.

Messages In This Thread
    i hope you burn - by Yael - 02-25-2016, 02:07 PM
    RE: i hope you burn - by Weaver - 02-25-2016, 02:47 PM
    RE: i hope you burn - by Flamevein - 02-25-2016, 03:13 PM
    RE: i hope you burn - by Killdare - 02-25-2016, 07:52 PM
    RE: i hope you burn - by Eight - 02-25-2016, 09:34 PM
    RE: i hope you burn - by Set - 02-25-2016, 11:41 PM
    RE: i hope you burn - by Straia - 02-26-2016, 10:22 AM
    RE: i hope you burn - by Yael - 02-26-2016, 12:50 PM
    RE: i hope you burn - by Evrae - 02-26-2016, 01:40 PM
    RE: i hope you burn - by Pazuzu - 02-28-2016, 10:45 AM