• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm here to cause all the dramz; war!
    Being a rebellious teenager had it's drawbacks, Evolet would find that out soon enough.

She had no business following that line of soldiers from the Gates but the pale stallion was so convincing. He had a charming way of words, he said they could avenge their home, he said they could win if they stuck together. He said many things, he lied. 

Like many others, the young girl had not caught wind of the deception until it was too late. The wave of wolves was first to come, beasts as dark as night. Evolet just knew they were the things of nightmares, her mind told her so. Thin legs pumped as she fled, running blind into the wood cover, heart racing madly.

If only she had listened to the others, if only she had not snuck away behind their backs into what was surely her demise. 

Hot tears leaked down her sooty face ,leaving trails down her cheeks, from her mouth came shrill cries but if she knew better- she would have been as silent as the grave.
    Evolet
    daughter of brynn and wichita

meh short and sweet do as you will @[Krys]

Messages In This Thread
    I'm here to cause all the dramz; war! - by zuclopenthixol - 02-27-2016, 03:40 AM
    RE: I'm here to cause all the dramz; war! - by Evolet - 02-29-2016, 02:30 PM
    RE: I'm here to cause all the dramz; war! - by Elysium - 02-29-2016, 09:22 PM