• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[OPEN] This is How I Roll

Amber eyes casually watch the commotion in the tall grass. She admires the girls spirit, her confidence, her to hell with it attitude. Her attention shifting from the pony, to the grass she was consuming, to others in the area and back again. The dark pony was now interacting with a somewhat sheepish stallion. Her wittiness was irresistible and the golden vixen just had to meet this character.

She approaches respectfully, and gives a nod to the dark chestnut. The edges of her lips tugged into a smirk. She admires his colouring with objective eyes. She didn’t really care for men much, sure they had their places but she preferred to keep company with her own sex. She smiled warmly, aroused by the humour of the pony. “Hello Shrimp, my name is Ashara. I saw you rolling about and I thought to myself, now there’s someone who knows how to enjoy life, and I had to come say hi.” The Falls could really use someone like her around, plus she’d probably get along well with the queens twins.

Wherever I am, is exactly where I'm supposed to be.

Messages In This Thread
    [OPEN] This is How I Roll - by Shrimp - 03-05-2016, 08:02 AM
    RE: [OPEN] This is How I Roll - by Roldain - 03-05-2016, 08:44 AM
    RE: [OPEN] This is How I Roll - by Shrimp - 03-05-2016, 09:19 AM
    RE: [OPEN] This is How I Roll - by Roldain - 03-05-2016, 10:01 AM
    RE: [OPEN] This is How I Roll - by Shrimp - 03-05-2016, 11:38 AM
    RE: [OPEN] This is How I Roll - by Ashara - 03-15-2016, 10:51 PM