• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

nymph/any

Well....shit. The blood bay had not intended to upset her, or dismiss her. He had wanted to help her get settled, then go and do what he needed to. He would visit, of course, and be there for his daughter when she needed him. Obviously. that was not how she took it. and now the little flying filly was tearful. The autumn air was cool but it seems to chill his bones. He was not a total family man, but seeing the sadness on her face was crushing.

This day was a doozy, this day was not how he thought it would be. His body screamed to go lay down, to rest. He was sore, tired, and honestly not ready to make decisions prior to processing all the information dumped on him. Times wasn't a gift he had right now, she was here and she desperately wanted a family. He had to do something about it before the filly wailed. "No no no... child. You mother wanted you but that doesn't mean I am not glad to meet you. You can stay if you like, I just meant I would not force you to...if you didn't like it here. I just have a duty to Killdare, my king. I will be gone often. But you can stay, Chamber needs good strong helpers too, more than I do even."

Children. are. exhausting. and he was already tired. He smiled at the filly hoping his words soothed her, and that he didn't dislike her, nor wanted to dismiss her. He just could be there all the time, even now he knew he had to get going with his duties. They would have to wait, however, as this little filly didn't know of adult life. The bay gestured for Petya to follow, He needed something to distract her, and so he figured some site seeing would help. Maybe seeing the ever-burning tree? The necromancer wasn't sure but something had to help, right?

cold was my soul, untold was the pain I faced when you left me: a rose in the rain

[Image: nymphetamine_zpsmlx48otf.gif]

Messages In This Thread
    nymph/any - by Petya - 03-08-2016, 12:55 AM
    RE: nymph/any - by Nymphetamine - 03-08-2016, 11:39 PM
    RE: nymph/any - by Petya - 03-10-2016, 09:08 PM
    RE: nymph/any - by Nymphetamine - 03-15-2016, 10:28 PM
    RE: nymph/any - by Petya - 03-16-2016, 03:12 PM
    RE: nymph/any - by Nymphetamine - 03-23-2016, 09:54 PM
    RE: nymph/any - by Petya - 03-24-2016, 01:16 AM
    RE: nymph/any - by Nymphetamine - 03-24-2016, 07:18 AM