• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Evil by night, Kind during Day-[Ygritte, Any]

all of us have a hero and a villain in us

The stag was joyious to hear the mare say he and Light could stay in her kingdom. He was excited to see what the mares lands hand to offer. He also noted that she said there was healing waters. He did not understand fully what that meant although it could be great since this stag enjoyed fighting. Ygritte spoke of other foals, which would keep his future foal and mare occupied while raising. These land she spoke of sounded perfect, to perfect. But he would give them a chance.

With a smirk on his face he dipped his head with gratitude "I thank you for taking us in, I am looking forward to meeting the herd you run" he flicked his tail and moved forward, looking back waiting for Ygritte to lead him to there new home. He hoped to offer the kingdom his protection and earn the right to be a herd member. 

archam

OOC: Sorry super short i know!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Evil by night, Kind during Day-[Ygritte, Any] - by Archam - 03-26-2016, 09:51 PM